UNIT 1 GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER!

UNIT 1 GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER! 




 TOPICS: GENERAL PERSONAL INFORMATION / VERB TO BE/ IMPORTANT DAILY ROUTINES PHRASES.


Task 1: Observe the following video and learn how to greet other people. CLICK ON the following title of personal information so that you will be able to observe the video.

Personal Information

Overal Guidelines: In accordance with the previous video. After this, get to know each with one of your classmates. Let's work on one of the breakrooms on Teams and introduce yourselves each other. Try to make a conversation of 5 MIN. Use these follow-up questions to  guide you:

Remember to start with a greeting:

  • Hello!
  • Hi there!
  • Hey (guys) **plural
  • Good evening!
  • Hey how are you up? (possible greetings)
  • What's your full name?  
  •  What's your nickname? 
  •  Where are you from? 
  • Where do you live?
  •  How old are you? 
  • What do you do for living? 
  • What do you study? 
  • Where do you study? 
  • What are your hobbies? 
  • Where were you born?

Make sure to finish up your conversation use any farewell expressions such as:

  • Good bye by now!
  • See you!
  • Good bye!
  • Bye - bye!
  • See ya!
  • See you around!
  • Take care!
  • Have a good one!

 

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello! Guys, Good morning! My Full name is Glenda Villalta Serrano. My nickname is Glen, I live in San Jose, I am from Costa Rica, I was born in the Carit maternity hospital, I work in a professional technical college as a teacher, I am 32 years old. I study Customs Administration at Castro Carazo University. My hobbies are exercising and reading. My expectations of the course are to speak english correctly and to write in english. It is a pleasure to meet you. Good bye!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi there!!! good evening every one, I hope all of you are doing great!! My full name is Emily Chaves Camacho but you can call me ''Emi'' that is my nickname. I live in Heredia in a little town called Barva, very famous for august parties and ''mascaradas''. I am from Costa Rica, beautiful place. I am 25 years old now (still young... I hope LOL). I am a financial analyst in a international company. I am studying marketing at Universidad Hispanoamericana, also located in Heredia. I really enjoy to workout at the gym in my free time and also I love swimming. I was born in San Jose, Costa Rica.
    Thanks for reading me guys!! see you all around and please take care!! :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

PLURAL FORMS AND ARTICLES A, AN and THE

SIMPLE PRESENT